Friday, April 23, 2010

Lazy to go class but Sunway Pyramid!

Wednesday, I was really too tired. I slept from 830pm until 930am the next day. 13 hours!! I was so shocked when I woke up at 930am. I wasted one night for not studying anything. Sigh. Anyway, I was too lazy to go class. Since I already woke up so late, I decided to skip all my class yesterday. Haha.

I had a nice breakfast in Macdonald. Then Xiu Bao came over my place to study together with me. At around 4pm, we went to Sunway Pyramid because I urgently need a formal wear.

We took our dinnner in a Korean Restaurant there, but I forgot what is the name of the restaurant already.


My spicy chicken bla bla bla.

Korean Rice Cake.

Her Bibimbap.

However, the food quite disappointed me. I am really picky in Korean food after I worked in the Korean Restaurant during my last year holidays.
And I just realised that I really love to eat extra spicy food when I am stressed out or emo. Lol. It is so weird but I really felt much better everytime I ate that =3

No comments:

Post a Comment