Monday, April 19, 2010

PC fair

Atika asked me to go KLCC for PC fair. So I went out with Xiu Bao and Atika this afternoon. I actually got nothing to buy but I just wanted to go out as my life is really too boring. And I also feel like teman Atika. But anyway, after I went there, I just realised that Atika's "boyfriend" was also there. So she actually did not need me to teman one. Haha. Back to the guy, he is really not bad and also an Aiesec member!! Haha.

Anywhere, It is my first time been there after I came KL. Haha. Well. It is really classy enough but I really did not enjoy it because it was full of people. And the place was too large. There are about 2 ball rooms and 5 halls. WTH. I spent about 3 hours there. I never expected we would spend so long there. If I knew it, I would definitely took my lunch first. The story is like this. Atika wanted to buy a webcam from Microsoft. We searched from Hall 1 to Hall 5 but we could not find it. When she almost gave up already, we saw somebody holding the Mircosoft recycle bag. So we tried to search again back from Hall 5 to Hall 2. Finally we managed to find it in Hall 2. Then we wanted to go out through the entrance in Hall 1. But the stupid guard asked us to go out through the exit in Hall 5. So we got to walk again to Hall 5. WTH. It was really so tiring.

Oh ya. We saw Mei Yee working in the Avira booth haha. She was so pretty in her uniform =)

Then, Xiu Bao and I took dinner in the Little Penang Cafe. The food was nice especially the fried kueh tiaw. Must try!!

Then we went to Sunway Pyramid again coz I wanna buy formal wear. Actually I can buy in KLCC but it is really full of people. And it is very noisy there. I still prefer Sunway Pyramid!

I bought a formal wear in Nicole just now. But omg. The service was sucks. Because we entered the shop at about 930pm. And I kept trying coz I wanted to find out which blouses suit me more ma. Then the girls dun let me to try anymore at the end and told us that the shop is going to close after 6 minutes. So lazy!!! They only think to go back earlier. It should not be the way to serve customers. Walao. I am so pissed off by the girls there. Argh. I will never enter to the shop again!!

We wanted to watch movie in midnight time but there is no movie available. Sigh. So the only choice for us is to go back and continue my studies. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment