Monday, April 26, 2010

Stress!!!

I feel so stress now!!! Argh. It is because:
  1. FINAL exam is really coming. But I haven't finish my preparation. I am seriouly running out of time. I have to cover 4 more modules in just 2 weeks! Help!
  2. My progress is so slow! I actually started long time ago because I dun wanna do last minute again but I end up running out of time again!
  3. I can't really focus on my study although I keep looking at my lecture notes. I was being distracted by tv, laptop, bed etc.
  4. I'm aiming first class for my second year result. I know it is hard, especially for me because I never pay attention in the class. But I really wanna get it please. If I can't get first class in this year, next year will be even harder for me to get it.

Sigh. My mind is only full of exam and study right now. Nothing else. First Class is the only thing I want now. So friends, just bear with me nowadays...I know I will make you guys very stress, but I just can't help it. Hehe. Can anyone teach me how to reduce stress!! I am getting depress!

No comments:

Post a Comment