Sunday, April 25, 2010

Friday after class, Chun Jui, Mei Yee and me went to the career fair in MPH. We went to many booth, Price Waterhouse, E & Y, Sunway group etc, but obviously we could not get any benefit from this visit. Because all of them told us the same thing: "Please send us your resume, we will look through it". But when we told them that we already submitted our resume in March, they said they were not sure and MAYBE are still in the shortlisting process. Sigh. And all of them told us that result is very important, this made me so much nervous about my coming exam again.

After that, Mei Yee fetched me and CJ to SS15 to take our lunch. Haha. We took our lunch in Pork Noodle there. CJ's friend also joined us.

Then, Mei Yee fetched me back to Lakeside Campus again because I wanted do my revision there. I just cannot do it at home. Bed, computer, television can really distract me. Sigh. I studied there with Visha until 530pm only. I planned to study until 10pm, but I was really not comfortable with the formal wear, so I gave up my plan.

At night, Jun Ho suddenly called me at 11pm something and asked me to go out yuncha since he was nearby. So random. And at that time I just finished bathing and my hair was so wet. Paiseh to go out. So I let him wait downstair until I finished drying my hair. Paiseh.

I am really so stressed out now. Exam is really approaching but my progress is damn slow. My god. And my CF lecture notes are so useless. No much information. I have to read the text book or else I dunno how to do my tutorial. And the text book is so thick. Sigh. Sometimes I really feel like tearing my Arnold.

No comments:

Post a Comment