Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bored

My life is really boring. Sigh. I really don't know what to blog already. Nothing much happened yesterday. I had a good lunch alone in Peppercorn. Then William and Wee Vian came to my house to borrow the tv for play station 2. And me, just sitting beside them and study Corporate Finance. Sigh. I have no life. Many friends msn'ed me asking me what I was doing. When I told them I was studying, their next question was about when is the exam. Then, they were all shocked when I told them my exam is in May. My preparation was just so early for them. All of them asked me to relax myself and said I am going depress already. Haha.

Xiu Bao is busy working nowadays. Sigh. No one to teman me to go out and it is Saturday. So I just stay at home for the whole day, studying and listening to songs. And I really feel like giving myself few slaps (Atika's quote haha). I studied for the whole day but only for one chapter. Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment