Monday, April 26, 2010

The guy is so rude!

Just now, on my way back after I took away my dinner, I saw a couple quarreling in front of my house. I can't really hear what they are fighting about, but two of them were so fierce to each other.

The guy kept shouting to the girl. The girl was so hurt and I saw her crying but the guy continued shouting at her, and i heard the girl said, "how can you use that to threaten me?" something like that. Eventually, the girl cannot stand it anymore and she shouted back at the guy also. But you know what the guy did!!?? He slapped her!!!! WTF! The guys was so rude! The girl cried out loud. And the girl was still there trying to explain! WTH!! What was she thinking? She still want the guy back? Or else why she wanna explain to the guy? And obviously, the guy refused to listen to her explanation. If I were the girl, I would just slap the guy back and leave. How can she accept her boyfriend shouting at her in the public, and even slap her. My god! There is not only one guy in this world girl! Sigh. You deserve someone better. And I heard the guy saying "you go back yourself!" something like that, then the girl really wanted to leave. But the guy suddenly snatched the phone from her, and threating to throw the phone to the middle of the road. So the girl could not contact her friend to come and fetch her back. The guy is so lame!!!

I think I am so luckly because I never meet this kind of guy in my life yet! Thank god!

No comments:

Post a Comment