Sunday, April 18, 2010

Emo...

I woke up again in the early morning automatically. It is Sunday. I wanted to sleep more but I could not. Sigh. It was like telling me that, "Penny. Time to wake up. It's time to face the reality. Don't just hide under the blanket and pretend like nothing happened". Sigh.

So I woke up, realising that I am still alive. Sometimes... I just wish that I could just die now so I do not need to face, to care about upcoming events. And I found that the air in my room is getting thinner and thinner, as if I will be stifled soon.

Everytime I was sad, I really feel like slowing my steps and settle my feeling before I move forward to a next step. But the real world never allow me to do so. First, there is really no time for me to slow down the step as there is really other more important for me to do. And everyone around me will ask me to let it go and move on. Also, I don't want people to worry about me. So I have to pretend like nothing happen, and continue my life with a fake smile. This really makes me so tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment