Sunday, April 18, 2010

I start blogging again!

Hi friends. I am too bored recently so I start blogging again =)
I have deleted the previous blog and created a new one again. I want to forget all the unhappy past and move on. So this blog will record all my new life. Haha.

Anyway, I was too depress and emo last night. Something did happen. But I am not going to disclose the details to anyone. It was actually exactly the same as what I expected before. But I don't know why. I was just so sad until I could not focus in my studies anymore.

So I sms my bestie, Xiu Bao to teman me to go Little Bally (something like a bar). She was actually very tired coz she just came back from working. Anyway, she still teman me as she knew that I was really not okay. It was just so sweet when she sit beside me, teman me without asking me what was really happening. (I owe you a big favour girl. Thank you so much again)

After listening to some songs in Little Bally, I really felt much better. On the way back home, I went and bought few cans of beer. I am trully sorry Mr Sia. I promised you not to touch any alcoholic drink or at least call you everytimes before I want to drink. But I broke the promise. It was kinda late. I don't feel like disturbing you. And I really need beer or else I could not fall alseep. I am really sorry.

Anyway, I woke up unexpected early automatically today, without setting any alarm clock. It is so nice to enjoy the morning. And I feel so much better already. No, actually I can say I totally recover after I called Paul. He is always there whenever I need him. He is really a good listener although he dunno what is going on to me. But he said no matter what, I shouldn't let it to be a big deal. And life has to go on. So I choose to move on. Hahaha! And think positively, this matter is actually good for me.

Exam is really approaching. And study is the only thing that I should focus now. I am going to main campus to study now. Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment