Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Emo

I accidentally listened to some piano songs which I never listen for ages. Suddenly, all the memories flow back to me.

These were the songs that I liked to listen and played last time. Everytimes I played those songs, he always sat beside me, listening carefully to every note I played and gave me a smile which really made me melted everytime I finished playing the songs. I actually almost forget the feeling when I was with him. But after I listened to the songs, I had a flash back to the times, recalled to all the memories between me and him. His eyes, his smiles and his everything are really so hard for me to forget. Awww. I am so emo right now.

Boy, you never know how much I loved you. I never love someone else more than I loved you. But you really disappointed me. Because of you, I lose the ability to love. I never dare to be the real me, be true to others, never dare to love a person because you made me know how sad it was when I was being abandoned by the one that I loved. You made me know that I must have the courage to let it go before I decide to pick up the thing. That's why I never dare to pick up a single thing after that because I wondered whether I can really let it go if the same thing happens again. But sorry boy, you are no longer in my mind. I just miss the time, not you!
One day you will realise you lose a diamond when you were too busy collecting stones XD

No comments:

Post a Comment