Sunday, May 9, 2010

This exam is important to me.

This exam is really important to me. Because if I can maintain my first class, then next year I do not need to work so hard to get the first class. If I can get a first class in my degree, I do not need to payback my PTPTN loan. Instead, the loan will be converted to a scholarship. So meaning if I get a first class, I can get 50k as a reward. Sigh. But it seems so hard for me.

Besides, I also wanna prove myself that I can still focus in my studies and get a good result no matter how sucks my life is. I just wanna prove myself that I won't get distracted by all those things. But I already lose 50% confidence in this exam. Not because that I get distracted, but bad time management. I don't have much time to prepare this exam well. And I think, as long as my life won't turn worse anymore, I still can take it =)

Anyway, today is Mother's day. And I kinda miss my mummy. Happy Mother's day, mummy. And I love you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment