Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mei Yee was so random. She suddenly called me last night and asked me to go clubbing with her, her boyfriend, and her boyfriend's friends. Haha. But I turned her down lo. Time to get serious already since next week is our final exam. But she is still so RELAX even though exam is really approaching. I hope I can as relax as her. Sigh.

I wake up very early today just for a nice breakfast with Xiu Bao. Haha. We went to market there and take away all the food we like and ate at my house. Haha. We ate damn damn alot!!! Dun be shock! We ate nasi lemak, roti canai, bao, dim sum, carrot cake and apam balik... Haha. We demand too much but we could not really finish it, ended up a surplus. Haha.

Sigh. I was quite emo just now. I just angry with myself because I did not study at ALL today. I felt like slapping myself. Sigh. Maybe because I seriously studied too much last week, which already beyond my limit. I cannot continue anymore. And i have a headache nowadays. I cannot remember how many panadol I ate already in this 2 weeks. It is so unhealthy. But I cannot afford to rest, even just for a day. Anyway, when I am almost depress already, I suddenly received a friend's call. He asked me to go out study together in school later at 10pm. Lol. People already almost wanna sleep at this time, but we start our revision at this time. Btw, thank god for saving me from all the distraction. Haha.

And I just realised that I am a typical Taurus girl... Bad temper but seldom display (unless you are close with me), don't like any changes, don't like to guess, stubborn enough, prefer freedom, violent, and caring =) And that's me, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment