Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Audit =(

I just took my audit exam yesterday. Sigh. The question came out from past year and tutorial bulat bulat but I don't really remember. I only read through once. I am going to fail my audit I think. I know la... my friends sure will say I bullshit la... always say like that... But this time it is kinda different. I know my preparation is really not enough =( Only slept three hours one day before the audit exam which made my brain really cannot function at that time! I just wrote everything in my brain but I think some of my answer does not make sense. I just vommited everything only no matter it makes sense or not. Sigh. And I think I lose all the 20 marks for the post balance sheet event. I never expect that it will come out my god! I just write whatever I remember... disclose... adjust whatever. I was really too sad last night so I directly went sleep until Jun Ho called me. Then I only wake up and went library. But I was still feeling too sad about audit last night. So I did not study much. Sigh. What is done is done. I know. Now I can only let go and move on to the next subject, CF!!!!!!

Back to the time before exam, Xiu Bao called me asking me wanna take breakfast together or not. Of course I rejected her as I really have no time to eat. I did not plan to eat already because at that time I still got a lot of past year paper not covered yet. But the sweetest thing is that she took away a lunch (mixed rice and one hundred plus) for me. She said she know I sure won't eat one. Haha. So sweet! Save my time!! Somemore she took all my favourite dishes. Know me well enuf. Haha. I was touched again by her. Thank you so much babe!!! But dun treat me so well la. I owed you too much!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment