Saturday, May 8, 2010

I need more time!

Exam is coming soon and I seriously have no life at all. Every night after dinner, I will go lakeside campus 24/7 there to revise my work until 3 or 4 o clock in the morning. Argh. I am so freaking tired now and I dunno I still can stand for how many days more. God, can you please let the time go slower a little bit, so that I do not need to rush my revision every single day. Argh. Many people keep asking me what I want for my birthday present. Sigh. What I want now is just giving me one more day before my exam, or ask UWE to delay the exam for one day. Anyway, I know it is impossible so I shouldn't expect it since I know the outcome is going to disappoint me )=

Ps: Paul, thank you for the perfume in advance, and enjoy your trip =)

No comments:

Post a Comment