Thursday, May 13, 2010

My 20th birthday

As my 20th birthday kena my final exam this time, I seriously did not expect anything. But it surprisingly turned out to be the sweetest =)

I was not excited for my birthday previously. Everyone was busy preparing for exam so I did not dare to suggest and ask them as I know this behaviour would be very selfish. So I did not ask anyone to celebrate my birthday with me. And I also haven finished preparing at that time. So I already planned to celebrate it silently and bought a big present for myself after the final exam to compensate myself XD

When the clock strucked 12am, guess where was I? Haha. I was in my school's library. No life right!! Haha. I know. But I had no choice. It was unreasonable for me to give up my preparation and go relax. I could not afford to lose the time since I haven't finished preparaing yet.

At that time, I was busy doing my consolidated account until my friend suddenly came in with my favourite drink and said "Happy Birthday" to me. Then I looked at the clock, I only noticed that it was 12am already. Haha. But he is really sweet. Thanks again =)
I studied with my friend until 330 in the morning and I went to sleep directly when I reach home. I totall forgot about it is my birthday. To me, it is not a big day for me but just a normal day.
Then, the next morning, Mei Yee specially came down from Cheras just for me. However, we took our lunch in my favourite restaurant here, JoJo (I suggest one) as we wanted something quick because at that time, we were already running out of time. Although there is no any nice restaurant, cake etc, but I still appreciate it =)
Then, I went to library again to revise my work. After that, Xiu Bao suddenly called me and said she could not have dinner with me as she had assignment to do. I was so sad and kinda disappointed actually as she is my best friend ma. After receiving her call, I told CJ and Mei Yee about this. Then they all like pitying me like that, said nvm la, we teman you. Haha. Actually I am okay also even if I have to take dinner alone as no matter what, Xiu Bao stil cannot make it. But after an hour, Xiu Bao called me and said she can make it but she could not afford to any expensive restaurant. So at the end, I suggested KFC. So Mei Yee fetched me to KFC. I thought it was just a simple dinner with Xiu Bao only but she suddenly said Wee Vian joining also. haha. I never expected because I thought Wee Vian will be busy preparing her exam. Anyway, I was so happy when I know Wee Vian joining also.

When I was waiting for my friend to fetch me from KFC back to the school, suddenly without any expectation....
Wee Vian asked me to look behind and...
Oh my god. I saw Xiu Bao holding a cake and they were singing birthday song for me...
I was stunned. I never expected they will buy cake because how can 3 person finish a cake?
At the end, we only finished one quarter, gave another one quarter to the staff. And I gave the other half my cake to CJ as my refrigerator was full. Haha.
My birthday cake =)
Wee Vian and me
Xiu Bao =)
So I thought everything come to an end already. However, when I came back from school at 330am again....
When I opened my room's door, I was shocked as my room suddenly become so clean. Then I saw a note sticking on my wall.
Haha. So I started finding my present... present... present...
I do not know why. I got the sense that the thing will be in my cupborad. So I directly open it...
Teng Teng... I found it. =)
There is a note inside the box...
Hawai is my room's name =)
Hooray. It is my birthday present!!! A hair dryer!!
Bingo, she guessed right!! My hair dryer has problem for a long time already but I just did not bear to buy...
She even stick my name on the hair dryer, so nice =)

Then, there are another present inside the box also... OPI nail polish!!! Given by her also.. My god! I love her so much! Somemore it is my favourite colour!!! Pink!!!
And this is the third one...
in which she write many things inside, which really touched me..
Thank you so much Xiu Bao. Love. You are really a wonderful friend and an important friend to me, always.. The rest i will tell her myself =)

No comments:

Post a Comment