Sunday, May 9, 2010

Stop complaining...

I usually like to stick a lot of notes on my wall to motivate me. Don't waste parent's money, study hard, first class etc. Yesterday, my landlord came to my room and she read all the notes that I sticked on the wall. So paiseh. But she said she like one of the notes that I sticked very much, which is "stop complanning, just do it!!!" Lol. I sticked this note long time ago already when someone asked me to set 3 principles for myself. Haha. This is one of my 3 principles. But I just realised that I didn't really do it. I only did it for the first few days after I sticked it on the wall. Sigh. I realised that I complained almost every single day, complained all the things that I am not satisfied to. I complained everytime when the bus came too early, when the bus came too late, when the food was not nice, when I don't like somebody's character, when I can't finish my revison, etc. It is just because I want all the thing to follow my rules, which is so self-central. I did not really tolerate with other people. Lol. So now I really wanna stop myself from complaining. Haha. If anyone hear me complaining again, just ask me to shut up please XD

And I am so stressed out now. 3 more days to exam but my revision is not ready yet. I am getting panic already. And I can't really forgive myself for being so lazy, and wasting time in daydreaming those I know that they will never ever happen in my life... =(


I wanna complain my life again. No life at all. Haha. But I kept telling myself, Penny, do you think you are the only one who is suffering. U think you are the onely one tired of studying, tired of everything?? Aww come on. Everyone is suffering. Don't you see that there are so many UWE students in 24/7 every day and night. They study longer than you somemore... =(

So now what I wanna do is just to continue my studies without complaning anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment