Thursday, June 24, 2010

Outing with my girls!

Saturday I had an outing with my girls. Wan Ring and Denise. Finally we met after so loooong. Haha. Had our lunch in Sushi King and stayed there until 5pm unexpectedly! We had really too much stories to update so we did not realize the time passed. And surprisingly Wan Ring brought her bf there also!! Wow. This was the first time I see him. He really made a good impression. Good looking. Smart. Good manner. Haha. Well. He is really great, wan ring!! Good taste! =)


Three of us...


I was so unnatural =3

Wan Ring and her bf, Yan wu! Nice to meet you!!


After that, we went to take a photo as we did not take a proper photo for ages already. Also, Denise lost our photo coz she kena robbed. And we think it is really a good time for us to update our photo in the wallet. So we did it!!! Haha.

I miss you girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment