Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Internship from Ernst & Young!

I think it is time to announce that I got internship from Ernst & Young!!! Hooray! Monday early morning, I went thereto get my offer letter. I followed Wei Liem's car to his company as his company is quite near to mine. But the traffic was too jam which makes us really suffer a lot! However, I am still lucky as I could enjoy the view outside when he was busy driving and cursing! Haha. After we reached his company, Siemens, I took a cab to my company and it costs me 10 bucks! =(

It was only830am and I don't think Ernst Young is already opened so I went to find Zi Kang first as his hostel was near there also. We had a breakfast in MacDonald then he teman'ed me there. =)

Anyway, I felt so stressed at the moment I walked into the building. Everybody was busy with their stuff as if we were inexistence. And they looked really serious. None of them really looked at us =(



Ernst and Young!!!


Zi Kang and me while waiting for the letter. Wrong angle =3


Inside the office...




I am so excited to work there. When people asked me about my ambition, I always told them that I wish to work as an OL in such a big building. I always hoped I could work in a buiding which is full of professionals who are in formal and heels, having a lot of files on their hand and in the mean time were talking to their clients through the phone. It looks so cool to me. And now, my dream comes true!!! =) I just can't believe that I am so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment